Public Administration Specialty
Develop competencies and skills for the integral performance of public servants, with higher levels of ethics and social responsibility for the effective implementation of the Economic and Social Policy Guidelines of the Party and the Revolution, projecting innovative solutions that positively impact with efficiency and effectiveness in the quality of life of citizens and in the national economy, strengthening the values that sustain our Socialist Revolution.
1. Introductory Meeting
2. Legal foundations of the Cuban economic project
3. Direction of the public administration
4. Design and evaluation of public and population policies
5. Analysis and interpretation of economic and social data
6. Accounting and Analysis
7. Management Accountability
8. Financial Administration
9. Management of administrative information
10. Organizational Communication
11. Advanced economics topics
12. R & D cycle in public management
13. Experiences and good practices in local development
14. Strategic Thinking
15. Strategic Prospective
16. Optional courses I, II, III, IV
Update of the economic and social model of the country.
Ethics of the cadres.
Long-term development plan and Indications of the Economy Plan.
Decision making in complex situations.
Internal Control and Audit.
Normalization, Metrology and Quality.
Integrative Workshops I, II, III
Exchange with selected entities, elaboration and discussion of technical reports
Professional training: Stages I, II, III
Defense of specialty final report