Diploma of Public Administration
Contribute to develop skills in public servants to project decisions with an integrating, interdisciplinary and collaborative approach in fulfilling the objectives of the Cuban Public Administration, which ensure the effective implementation of the Guidelines for the Economic and Social Policy of the Party and the Revolution, with higher levels of ethics and social responsibility according to current legislation, strengthening the values that hold our Socialist Revolution.
1. Management of public administration activity during the process of updating the economic model
2. Legal bases of the activity of the current Cuban state
3. Accounting and Control for Public Administration
4. Economy and Public Finance
5. The techniques of information and communications in the management
Update of the economic and social model of the country.
Ethics of the cadres.
Long-term development plan and Indications of the Economy Plan.
Decision making in complex situations.
Internal Control and Audit.
Normalization, Metrology and Quality.
Workshop for problem determination and diagnosis.
Pre-defense of the final work.
Defense of the final work.